Profashional Gift Guide: What To Give The Female Workaholic.
I had a bunch more gift guides planned, but work has been crazy-go-nuts as we try to wrap things up before the end of the year, so epic fail on my part. I had a hot minute this morning, so what better gift guide post in a hurry than one full of things that make my existence easier?
Keurig single brewer. I love my French press, but I don’t have time to screw around with it on a weekday morning. Stick your travel cup underneath, put a K-cup in, press a button, and you’re on your way - with caffeine! $179ish, various retailers.
A gift card for a manicure somewhere near her office. I try to keep my nails pretty and polished, but I don’t always have time on the weekends to get a manicure and let the polish fully dry before hitting the grocery store, dry cleaners and projects around the house. If I don’t get them done over the weekend, by the following Monday they are looking JACKED. Ducking out for a bit on a Thursday is the perfect solution, and my fingers can dry while I type away without risk of smudging.
An oversized cashmere wrap. Perfect to keep in a desk drawer for those days the office is freezing, or to fold up for a pillow for a catnap. Great for traveling. $138 at Nordstrom.
A desk bottle. I know, this seems super old school, right? But I’d be lying if I said there weren’t days that turned into late nights that didn’t involve a cocktail to wind down before heading home. While I love red wine, it doesn’t keep once opened. My desk bottle of choice would be a good bourbon, like this WL Weller 12 year or Makers 46.
Tatcha Camelia Flower One-Step Cleaning Oil. I’ve expounded upon its wonders here (bonus: coupon code in the linked post!). This oil gently cleans away every last trace of makeup, moisturizes, and leaves your skin looking refreshed. What better cleanser for the girl who rolls into her apartment at 9 p.m. with 6 a.m.’s eyeliner all over the place? $48 (click through for $20 off), tatcha.com.
What’s on your to-buy list for your favorite working girl?
SOMEONE BUY ME ALL OF THESE THINGS IMMEDIATELY
(This is the closest anyone is getting to a gift guide from me that doesn’t consist solely of cheese and cheese-related products. Deal with it dot gif.)
- midgefings reblogged this from profashional and added:
- hiddenest likes this
- streetsmarts likes this
- quyenhuynh likes this
- difficultdifficult likes this
- teddybear-hugs likes this
- catherinicorn likes this
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- hiscalifornia likes this
- nharloe likes this
- grabb likes this
- katiepiemiscellany likes this
- charliebravo said: love this! great picks.
- charliebravo likes this
- newlywedbalance likes this
- manzanas likes this
- gasp-shock likes this
- ohhiohio likes this
- vbtwns likes this
- 0802753 likes this
- jss likes this
- messily likes this
- michelleomatic likes this
- happinesshighlights likes this
- accidentalextrovert likes this
- marianniepants likes this
- jjae likes this
- pizzatoporkpie likes this
- awaywegotoraleigh likes this
- accordingtojennifer likes this
- dailysup said: fantastic guide! I would LOVE all of these things!
- galapagosgal likes this
- kellykovetskouture likes this
- curiosojorge likes this
- grilledcheese likes this
- allidoiswatchthesky likes this
- ellegolightly likes this
- iamtallandawesome likes this
- glitterandshade likes this
- otherwiseknownaskate likes this
- unforgettabledetritus likes this
- baucomblog likes this
- sushiandslouchysweaters likes this
- hershyscorner likes this
- searchingperfection likes this
- travellark likes this
- reneenicolesays likes this
- stickyhide likes this
- thatgirlisstacked likes this
- monkeychow likes this