megwhat asked: Tell me about a time you once thought you were going to fail out of law school.
My 2L spring, I took an independent study, two seminars, a clinic and a lecture. I signed up for these classes on purpose so that I would only have one exam. I was elated with this whole situation until I got to the end of the semester and I realized that, although I had done plenty of research, I hadn’t actually written anything. And I had to write a minimum of 75 pages total to satisfy each professor’s page limit requirements. And the papers were due at the end of classes, not at the end of the exam period. Which, when I came to this realization, was 8 days away.
On the plus side, I lost 5 pounds because I didn’t have time to eat.
- alexash likes this
- houseoflearneddoctors said: I feel pretty certain that this was me this week, wrapping my first semester of grad school. So that was neat. Tonite, I binge drink.
- fallingdeep likes this
- sloppyfirsts likes this
- meredithbklyn likes this
- itsohkayt likes this
- runwrite likes this
- hellokatie likes this
- greskoed likes this
- megwhat likes this
- sushiandslouchysweaters likes this
- miss-malllla likes this
- hiscalifornia likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs likes this
- totaldrivel likes this
- ellegolightly likes this
- sequinsandsideeye likes this
- ibroughtyousometoast likes this
- ibroughtyousometoast said: Holy fuck.
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- fullcredit posted this