constantlyintransition asked: if you could open your own clothing/retail store...what would you sell? what style? Price point? GO NUTS!
I know this is sort of random, but I think I would sell stationery. Like, cards and notepads and journals. Going into Greenwich Letterpress is sort of a religious experience for me, and I think being in that sort of environment all day would be really calming and happy. And I could stream KCRW’s music channel and doodle in sketch books and generally be very content with my life.
This is a boring answer. Sorry! Can I change it to a combination liquor store and stationery shop? That would be ideal, I think.
- singlefordays likes this
- messily likes this
- adventureswith-you likes this
- allisonrae likes this
- meredithbklyn said: Dream life
- meredithbklyn likes this
- runningwithpoodle likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- emmaleah likes this
- darkillumination said: StationEry
- girlwearsmascara said: great answer! i love stationery, too.
- tangledupinblonde said: Not a boring answer! Some of my chicest friends would love to open a stationary shop! I would sell fabric. Rolls and rolls of beautiful fabric.
- red-bird-writes likes this
- mavieenrose likes this
- glitterandshade likes this
- monkeychow likes this
- fullcredit posted this